Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog Challenge - Days 11-13

Day 11|| Another picture of you and your friends
I have met a lot of people since I moved from NY to FL in 05' - but very few have had a real impact on my life. Gina and Aaron are two of the most awesome people I know. Aaron is a Jack of All Trades, and Gina is such a beautiful and compassionate creature. On this night out, we were at Aaron's house in Miami, enjoying the "summer" evening. 


Day 12|| How you found out about Blogger and why you made one...
MySpace was my blogging outlet - but it limited the way I could get my words across, and who could read them. CousinJin created a Blogger first, and I quickly followed suit. I love the layout. Expanding to WordPress in the near future...




13|| A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Short and sweet. I heard the resentment in every word - but I chose to ignore it. I'd die for either of you. This is what I get. I still don't understand what I did to deserve it, but I respect your decision. I can only hope you find a friend as dedicated as I. Loyalty is Everything - you said it. I wish you the best in life, because I continue to live mine. 


Never would have thought...













No comments:

Post a Comment