Monday, September 19, 2011

Fabolous VS Ray J - Round One





Apparently, Mayweather and Ortiz weren't the only heavy hitters out this weekend. Numerous people tweeted seeing Fab and Ray J in a scuffle in Vegas. While I have yet to see anything from Fab's camp on the matter - Ray J's people have wasted no time jumping into the limelight. Ray J isn't known for being a gangsta in the music world, but then again - fab isn't known for being a punk. Only time will tell how far this goes...




Via NecoleBitchie.com



Don’t disrespect me. I will smack you up again fool! N*ggas said Ray J got beat up? I socked that n**ga in the face. All I have to say is if you have Fab’s number, tell him to send a picture of his face right now.
Don’t disrespect me and Floyd like that. I play piano on that muthaf*cking piano every day. That’s my big bro. We grew up together. So if you think I just came over there and sang a song, you got me muthaf**kin twisted. I’m with the money team right now. He’s running from me.
When I seen him, I was with Floyd and 50 and that n*gga said ‘Don’t Touch Me’, and I touched that n***a.
These n*ggas think I sing songs and run around here and do dances and sh*t, I don’t play them games man.
I got three new Rolls Royces outside and I’m tired of being humble with n*ggas and I’m tired of being low key. Now, I’m about to pull my muthaf*cking whips out, I’m about to show ya’ll what my cribs look like and I’m about to roll with my n*ggas and smack n*ggas up that’s talking sh*t!!


Listen to the audio for yourself...






No comments:

Post a Comment