Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 24 & 25...

Day 24| A letter to your parents...


Mom: 
You are truly my rock. I have been able to confide in you since the day I was born. I can count on one hand how many times you have beat me for things I've done wrong. You are amazing. I admire your backbone; your ability to keep going even when the road seems so long and winding. I dream of being half the woman you are. You deserve everything and more - and I won't stop until you get it. I love you. Despite your Adam Lambert obsession...


Tony:  
Our relationship has been less than ideal since I was about thirteen. You and I both know why. For some odd reason, you still refuse to put your pride  to the side. I hope you see how much I've grown over the years, but I also wish you would grow as well. I avoid you mostly to keep confrontation to a minimum.  I never want to get into another altercation with you again. I would hate for you to become an old man who has horrible communication with his children. One day you'll realize you're not always right. Don't let it be too late. I love you, too. Even if your an asshole. 




Day 25| What I would find in your bag...


Lol, luckily I just removed the embarrassing article from my purse, so I don't have to tell you about it! 


Always have lip gloss in my purse. In love with ULTA now, because it tastes good. Stun gun at all times. Music. Shades (it's hot as balls out here). Yaz. Prescription glasses. My favorite wallet. Cosmetic bag mostly has lip products, but a little eyeshadow and my mirror from NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment