Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011 (Pt. 1)





Last year's Fashion's Night Out was a total fluke for me. I touched down in NY and got invited by my BFAM (Brother from Another Mother) Alyster. I threw an outfit together, not knowing where I was really going to - and ended up surrounded by fellow sneaker heads. Lucky for me, I packed my AirMax 97's and a few cute pieces of clothing. I had a blast - especially since I met my dream man, Pharell! 


I know for sure the Miami version won't be as adventurous as NYC - but I'm ready to see what fashion inspirations the South Floridians pull their style from. I've picked something simple out of my closet for tonight, although I'm tempted to go out and buy something new. No sneakers this year - go figure! 


I almost pulled out my black and red Jordan I's out, but I really want to be girly this time around. Changes, I tell ya... 


Charging my SLR batteries now - photos will be in abundance! If you'll be out in Miami tonight - shoot me an email - sn3akrfr3akr@gmail.com. Or you can always tweet me, baby (@sn3akrfr3akr)! 




No comments:

Post a Comment