Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 16-18...

Day 16|| Another picture of yourself...
Where I wanna be in life. Happy and stress free... 

Day 17|| Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why... 
I'd never want to switch with anyone, simply because no one's life is perfect. Might mess around and find out Beyonce has a horrible itch she can't scratch, or the President has incurably bad breath. But - if I could spend the day with someone and get into their mind...

Aaliyah Haughton
I'm just curious about her thoughts in life; how she transitioned from singing to acting when it wasn't a popular thing to do. The REAL story on her and R. Kelly. And why she decided to get on that plane...

OR...

Pharell Williams 

My business/fashion/musical icon - Pharell. I'd love to see his day from when he rolls out of bed, to when he lays his head down to rest. He has managed to break into the mainstream of multiple industries and be successful in each. His music touches international stages, and not to mention he never seems to age! Black is beautiful...

Day 18|| Plans/dreams/goals you have...

- Work for myself - 
- get into my career (finally)- 
- Allow my family to work less - 
- travel the world- 
- overcome my fear of statues - 
- visit Japan - 
-achieve my fitness goals - 
-help (at least)one person achieve a goal of theirs-
- have a large family-
- be happy -


Just gotta make it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment