Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spoke-N-Heard - "Smoke to the Beat" - By Ayana Ellis...





Yeah, this poem spoke to me. Big ups to my lady Yaya Ellis for this one...



Smoke to the beat

09/08/11 by Ayana Ellis
Every time I hear his heart beat I take a toke
Every time I hear him speak I gotta grab my smoke
Every time he kisses me – I almost choke
Damn, this is the realest shit I ever wrote
I light a match every time he comes by
Every time he says bye I get high
Whenever we touch I blow smoke in the sky
Then I relax with my eyes on his prize
The music playing in his chest is the best thing
The way he lays upon my breast is like he’s nesting
The best part is when we aint even sexing
Letting the breeze caress our bodies is a blessing
I smoke to the beat of his breathing at the crack of dawn
I get high off the way he keeps his breathing calm
I know the lovin’ makes him wanna blow a gasket
But he keeps his cool like it ain’t all that–you bastard
I take a long pull right after a long session
I drink a red bull right before he undresses
I hold the smoke in my nose entire time we sexing
and blow out, as he blows me out its such a blessing…
I smoke to the beat of my rapid heart flow
I choke in the sheets as we create art yo.
I roll to the rhythm of his strong torso
Exhale the taste of sweet nothings out my nostrils….

Check out her website - byayanaellis.com
Catch her on Twitter: @ayanaellis


No comments:

Post a Comment