Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 20 - 23

Day 20| Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future...
 Shoot, I wish I could show you that person, but I don't really know. Essentially in life - all I really need is an honest man who really loves me, works hard to provide for his household, and holds similar interests and ideals to myself. That's all we can really ask for nowadays. I have learned from my past love lives that the key is taking it slow. "It's all about the journey," the destination is never guaranteed... 


Day 21| A picture of something that makes you happy...


 Chocolate! My guilty indulgence. It literally changes my mood.  I know I shouldn't let something have that much power over me, but in all honesty - I control it... 

My baby, Shelby. 
I can't believe she's a year old already, and a mother at that. She birthed some beautiful puppies, and I can't wait to get her back home and on my running route again. I love her! 



Day 22| What makes you different from everyone else...
Probably the fact that I don't think about that. I do what I feel, respectfully so. I'm outgoing, I'm shy, I love art - I envy people who sleep. I try to be productive at all times, even when I'm on vacation. I strive to be myself. I just do things my way. So, that answer I say - you tell me... 



Day 23| Something you crave for a lot...

((Giggle))... 

No comments:

Post a Comment