Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 14&15

Day 14|| A picture of you and your family...
LittleBrother - he's gone through so much over the past year. I'm just glad to be able to help him through whatever happens. I love you! 


My Littles - I love them so! BabyBoy isn't in the picture because he was away for the summer, but I am so proud of my siblings. They have grown so beautifully and LittleSister is becoming such a wonderful big sister. Still hard to believe I used to cradle her to sleep and put her hand on my throat so she could feel me sing. My little deaf baby has become a brilliant little ten year old...


UncleDelly - my favorite uncle in the world (shhh). He understands, he listens - he gives constructive advice. He sees the good in people, and that must be the God in him... 


My LittleCousins  - the next generation to come up. They have a lot of opportunities ahead of them - and I hope that we've set good examples and allowed them to learn from our mistakes. Each of them is beautiful, intelligent and talented. Proud of you, girls! 


Ma Duke (in the middle) - I'd do anything for her. She is truly my best friend. Can't wait for Puerto Rico tomorrow. Con Dios adelante! 


CousinJan - my two-day apart twin. Realest chick I know. And  I love her for it. Been through a lot together, and we'll keep going... 


CousinJin (The Midget) - I miss her so! One of the few people I know who isn't afraid to act a fool with me - no matter where, when or why. Can't wait til you guys get down here! 




Roc La Familia... 


F.O.E. - Family Over Everything...


Day 15|| Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


Drake - I'm On One


Kanye West - Celebration (Late Registration)


Janelle Monae - Make The Bus


Musiq Soulchild - Dearjohn


Kings of Leon - Pickup Truck


Kendrick Lamar - Determined


J. Cole - Friday Night Lights (Intro)


Rihanna  - Fading


Francis and the Lights - On a Train


Lil' Wayne - On Fire

2 comments:

  1. ...so the family stuff is nice and everything...but where the F are the Wildwood stories? I've been sitting in this VERY SAME spot for 5 years waiting to find out what happens next!!!! 5 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah! It's sad because I have new posts compiled and written down. I just haven't typed them up yet! I will get on it today, soon as I cook me some lunch.

    ReplyDelete